April 6, 2011

'It's a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain. 
As if a good thing could ever make up the pain. 
There'll be no last chance to promise to never it up again.
Just a sweet pain of watching your back as you walk,
as I'm watching you walk away... 
And now you're gone it's like an echo in my head.
And I remember every word you said. 
It's a cruel thing you'll never know all the ways I tried.
It's a hard thing faking a smile when I feel like I'm falling apart inside.
And now you're gone it's like an echo in my head.
And I remember every word you said. 
And you never were and you never will be mine. 
No you were, never were and you never will be mine...
For the first time there is no mercy in your eyes.
And the cold winds hitting my face and you're hone. 
And you're walking away, away. 
And I'm helpless sometimes. 
Wishing's just no good, cause' you don't see me like I wish you would.
Cause' you never were and you never will be mine. 
No you never were and you never will be mine. 
There's a moment to seize every time we meet.
But you always keep passing me by. 
But you never were and you never will be mine. 
No you never were and you never will be mine...'

No comments:

Post a Comment